The “secret "of cold asphalt’s long life is a “skinning” process which occurs chemically, partially due to compaction. This protect the material from rain, freezing and wheel adverse actions.
Using NRR unique technology, YOU can produce your own premium Quality Cold Asphalt long life & stackable product for:
- Utility works cutouts
- Small Roads
The cold asphalt can be stored in bulk and has an up to 2 year shelf storage life while remaining workable, even in extreme wet, dry, hot or cold adverse weather conditions.
Once cold asphalt is installed it’s stays/remains permanent, not being a temporary fix.
Cold asphalt is generally manufactured in 6mm (1/4 in.) granulation grade, along the 10mm(7/16 in.) grade without quality compromise, for bigger repairs project repairs.
NRR-Benefits and Green Features Summary
- No cutting necessary
- No disposal of cuttings
- No tack coat priming
- No over bonding joint sealing
- No heavy compaction equipment necessary
- No multiple trips to the hot mix plant
- No waste at the end of work day or task
- No heating necessary
- Water and freezing resistant
- Deliverable and stored in own backyard in bulk/bags
- 100% Recycling and Cold Asphalt Technology